AIM
kohlbar

Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

It's like it's trying to be a parody of something, and the something that they're parodying is true, but also them! I'm a fucking genius.

Benji Vs. Kyle Intro! Benji Vs. Kyle Intro!

Cool good job but the text at the end could be a looot cleaner and it'd look great

OfficialBlueBen responds:

yeah, I did cut the text out of the end! sorry about that.

Star Trek Joke Star Trek Joke

quantity over quality, quantity over quality...

Pogo Swing! Pogo Swing!

Amazing!

This game was very enjoyable; a job well done. I like how everything works fine and there's no minor bugs that could easily get on someone's nerves.

05 05

I love the expression on her face. The shading and form around the legs and hip throw me off, however, and the outline seems a little heavy. Really great over all and enjoyable to look at.

Intense Battle Intense Battle

I really like the shading and coloring, sets a good mood for the piece. However, I think it could use much improvement. Her pose looks stiff, not really "into it". The proportions on her chest and particularly on the monster could use some revising. The background is also pretty bland. Overall, enjoyable piece to look at, but some details are holding it from its full potential.

bocodamondo responds:

100% true. but as i said i had to do this quickly since i dont have much time. thats why the big amount of lack on details

anime is an virus anime is an virus

Good message, but the picture didn't convey it really well.