AIM
kohlbar

Newgrounds in a Nutshell Newgrounds in a Nutshell

It's like it's trying to be a parody of something, and the something that they're parodying is true, but also them! I'm a fucking genius.

Benji Vs. Kyle Intro! Benji Vs. Kyle Intro!

Cool good job but the text at the end could be a looot cleaner and it'd look great

OfficialBlueBen responds:

yeah, I did cut the text out of the end! sorry about that.

Star Trek Joke Star Trek Joke

quantity over quality, quantity over quality...

Ancient Cosmos Ancient Cosmos

To me, the scientist looked like the guy who's always talking about aliens on the History channel... really enjoyed watching this, lol

Epic Minequest 3 Epic Minequest 3

Smooth animation, obvious technical skill. I didn't find it funny, however, and it seemed to try to pander a lot (cat-smiley face on the creeper cuz ur so uguu kawaii) (ending with dubstep) cool.

Valentine's Day! - 2013 Valentine's Day! - 2013

ohahahahaha its funny cuz its bane and batman and they are valentining loL!!!! and and and then batman says "I LOVE YOU" maaaaan hahahahahahahah@!!@@!!@!@ i lost my shit and then that crazy new song everybody's listenin to was at the end and they danced 2 it!!! ROFL!!!! Seriously, quit pandering, because that is the "bane" of originality and development as an artistic community!

ThePivotsXXD responds:

Alright. I won't animate any more Batman cartoons, just for you! <3

Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

This animation held a very small amount of humor imo. It was a bad joke (not morally bad or offensive) but just... lame. and then the bird explodes haha! haha. haha. animation was terrible. the only thing that was decent was the drawing.

SpeedoSausage responds:

you just... don't get it.

Damn Sandwich (GSF) Damn Sandwich (GSF)

this was nice

The story alone made me chuckle, but your animation could definitely use some work. Stick anims can be fun with the proper level of refinement.

FUS RO DAH! FUS RO DAH!

Dead Joke

Sorry, I did not enjoy this flash. However, I've been deadened to Skyrim jokes at this point anyway. When horses die, they don't need to be beaten. It just starts to look nasty. 2/10 for the competent work with animating.

Rockstar Jones Rockstar Jones

Sequel

I wonder what will happen to that poor girl with the leg tumor :(